Our infiltration gallery wells are designed to capture, store, and pump upper ground water that is available in saturated ground areas. Our unique vertical to horizontal pump sweep design allows all but the bottom six inches of water to be pumped from the well from a submersible pump. Our gallery wells are built out of primarily poly and PVC, with stainless steel fasteners, to ensure that the well will not rust, rot, or corrode. The perforations in the gallery are designed to minimize the amount of sediment that may try to enter the well.
Upper ground water has long been recognized as a good source of drinking water – all the way back to Egyptian times. Exodus 7:24 says, “And all the Egyptians dug round about the Nile for water to drink, for they could not drink the water of the Nile.” As water passes through sand, rock, and gravel, the impurities are left behind. This fact has been understood for thousands of years. So, our kind and loving God always provides a solution if people are willing to take the initiative.
GALLERY WELLS ARE INSTALLED WHEN:
1. You have year-around saturated ground water next to a river, stream, pond, or spring.
2. Either your existing deep well has poor quality water or the odds of drilling a deep well that will produce good water is unlikely.
3. You don’t or can’t get sufficient water in a drilled well.
4. The costs of getting a drilled well are ‘out of site’ due to the depth of the lower ground water.
5. The inability to get drilling equipment to the location.
Recently a client told me, I’ve got to make sure that “my cruise director is on board,” meaning he was going to speak to his wife about one of these wells. Through the years we have perfected the design and installation of gallery wells. Due to the amount of water storage that these wells have, you are more likely to have water in drought times, which should make the good lady of the house pretty happy. There are a number of things that take place during the excavation / installation that we consider to be proprietary, but will share with you upon installation. Thus the following speaks to the advantages of our wells in general terms.
OUR GALLERY WELLS ARE BETTER BECAUSE:
1. The submersible pump lays down horizontally in the well. That allows access to all but 6″ of water at the bottom of the well. (If the pump is installed vertically, you lose
between 2′ to 3′ of water at the bottom of the well.)
2. The materials we use don’t rot, rust, or corrode. (Look at the pictures at the rust in our competitors well that was less than three years old.)
3. We install a double layer of surface water protection.
4. The cement pad does not transfer its weight onto the well pipe.
5. The design of the holes allows the maximum of water and the minimization of sediment.
The average on-site installation time for a domestic well is usually takes less than 15 hours, including travel time. We provide a fully stocked service truck, a service tech and a general tech. We bring additional pipe, conduit and wire, frost free hydrants, and other materials for connecting to the rest of your water system.
Normally, we joint venture venture with professional excavators. That means that we choose the excavator who contacts you with his rates, and you pay him directly. However, the excavator works at our direction while on site. Usually the excavator will also deliver the necessary gravel.